Try Me.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Maggi Goreng at Restoran Al-Bursa Maju, Damansara Perdana, PJ

I ate Maggi Goreng, again.

Actually, I have been constantly eating it for the past year or so, but didn't feel like updating this blog because I thought no one was reading it. However, I have recently received quite a few comments from friends telling me that this was an intesresting blog. Guess I was wrong about no one reading it!


So... here goes. This time, I ate Maggi Goreng at Restoran Al-Bursa Maju, Damansara Perdana, PJ. This is near where I am staying right now. A picture of the front:





In case, you wanted to know the exact location:





It is right opposite the Hong Leong bank:




I came here last weekend, when my wife Felicia went out for lunch and shopping with her girlfriends. So... I was left with my precious Brandon and Audrey, and I brought them along to try Maggi Goreng at the mamak:




The interior is quite neat and clean. I noticed a worker constantly sweeping the floor and cleaning tables. This is how looks 'inside' the shop:


While I was taking these photos, one of the workers wanted me to his picture. I guess he thought I was a journalist of some kind. So... I took a photo of him posing with his Nais Lemak:


OK...now for the best part. Eating the Maggi Goreng. This was how it looks like:



It lokked great when it arrived, so I had high expectations of the taste. However, I was greatly dissappointed. It turned out to be tasteless. Not bad. Not good. Just tasteless. Like eating plain water. I wonder what went wrong.


Anyhow, I still have to give my rating. So....


Magii Goreng Index: AA out of AAAAA


Till next time

-MGA-











4 comments:

Aly said...

hey, i was working on this same block of building half a year ago :) i'd have to say i like the other end of mamak better than this end... maybe u could give that mamak's maggi goreng a try. i'm staying nearby as well in Kota Damansara... hehehe ;p

Kenny Ong Chun Eng said...

Wow...small world. I am staying at the Metropolitan Square Condominium nearby.

I will surely take up your suggestion and try the Maggi Goreng at the other end of the block. Yum Yum....can't wait.

Any good Maggi Goreng at your area in Kota Damansara?

Aly said...

yeah, i know Metropolitan Sq... used to pass there every from work... hmmm...near my place got one Nasi Kandar Spring, their maggi goreng not bad la... but not relly fantastic la... heheh...i'm quite fussy about my maggi goreng... haven't tried the rest yet although got many mamak shop nearby...

Jane Lee said...

Oh, this is your last post ever since 2008, are you going to attack and execute more?? That is your first vision and mission after all!